Skip to content
The Education Act 1998 sets out the responsibilities of Boards of Management in primary schools. The 4-year term of office for the current Boards of Management of all primary schools started on the first of December in 2019. At least one Board of Management meeting is held each term. A minimum of five meetings must take place throughout the year.
St. Nessan’s National School’s current Board of Management is as follows:
- Chairperson – John Murphy
- Patron’s Nominee – Donal Fitzgibbon
- Community Nominee – Brenda Rice
- Community Nominee – Betty Walsh
- Parent Nominee (Mother) – Cleonagh Sweeney
- Parent Nominee (Father) – Brian King
- Teacher Nominee – Isobel Madden
- Principal and Secretary to the Board – Marie McKeogh
error: Sorry, this content is protected.